Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nexus 2 TRAP Expansion Presets

Exclusive from Hex Loops – Nexus 2 TRAP Expansion Presets
This expansion (custom presets) Includes 50 custom made presets for use with REFX’s Nexus2. Focused on the creation of hip hop music. Fulled with some hottest trap style sounds this expansion pack is all you need if you want to create hot beats.
This Nexus2 Trap Expansion Pack is inspired by top producers and artists like Lex Luger, Johnny Juliano, T.I., Jezzy, Lil Webbie, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka, Yo Gotti, Rick Ross and more.
Compatible with Nexus V 2.3.4
Format: FXP
Install: Find “Nexus Content” folder on your computer and paste all presets there.
This is a MUST HAVE certainly !

http://bitshare.com/files/6l6azksa/HexLoops-Nexus2-TRAP-Expansion.rar.html

17 comments:

  1. email me the expansion, heartofmusik@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is no file at the above link

    ReplyDelete
  3. email me the expansion : Spizzieofficial@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. email me the expansion- iskinnyroque@hotmailcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. email me the expansion youngmercybeatz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you email me the expansion fam :? dsk606@yahoo.com link dead

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you email me the expansion- vayello@gmail.com thanks and appreciate the help homie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aye fam could u gmail it to me rbcmacho@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ill appreciate if you email it to me ,its nothing in the link above. julio_allen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. PLEEEEASE EMAIL ME THE EXPANSION!!! mustangboss302v8@gmail.com!!!! pleease man!!! and thank u rit away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pleasse email the expansion nicholas cartagena@yahoo.com thnks

    ReplyDelete
  12. This expansion.is under.the newest post titled.xps &Sylenth.soundbanks...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please email the expansion? @ Michael_wayne20@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. can i please get it to @bornfreekid@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hollowayc4@gmail.com email me expansion

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please email to bamboo_beats@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. please email me to expansion mikediesel3975@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete